Sign up for email updates from Beyond the Mat!

Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Live for the moment

Just here in the ATL, settling into my deluxe suite at the Super 8. Yoga Teacher Training is going well. Every weekend is invaluable pertaining to what I want to do with my life. Luckily, this weekend is heavy on postures. Last weekend was just straight up intense, it took me a few days to get back to some state of normal!

My thoughts keep redirecting to you know who. How long is that going to happen? Luckily, after I go through a some sad moments remembering the wonderfulness, I ease into being happy with all the possibilities. I am so glad that we can be friends, moreover I'm so glad for the chance to feel. Maybe part of love is letting go. I am really looking forward to the day we can hang out and I don't immediately feel the urge to cry.

And it's not like I'm totally alone- I have fantastic, wonderful, spectacular family and friends close by. Speaking of family, my mother is coming this week. Sometimes we have good visits, sometimes we don't. I'm thinking positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment